Arsenal edged out London rivals Chelsea within the second semi-final of the Carabao Cup, coming from behind to win 2-1 on Monday on the Emirates Stadium.
They will now meet Manchester City within the ultimate in Wembley on 25 February.
It was the fourth time within the final 5 seasons that Arsenal would qualify for the ultimate of a home cup ultimate.
Eden Hazard scored for Chelsea within the seventh minute however 5 minutes after defender Antonio Ruediger gifted Arsenal a objective, to cancel Chelsea lead.
In the second half, midfielder Granit Xhaka scored the winner for the Arsene Wenger staff.
Arsenal had performed a goalless draw with Chelsea within the first leg final week.
Some Facts About Arsenal’s League Cup historical past:
- This was Arsenal’s 15th look within the League Cup semi-final, and that is the eighth time the membership have progressed to the ultimate.
- This was Arsène Wenger’s seventh League Cup semi-final, and the third time he has reached the ultimate. He beforehand beat Tottenham in 2007 and Ipswich in 2011 to achieve the ultimate.
- Arsenal might be enjoying within the ultimate for the eighth time, they received two of the earlier seven appearances (in 1987 and 1993).
- Arsène Wenger misplaced his two earlier League Cup finals, in opposition to Chelsea in 2007 and Birmingham City in 2011.
- Arsenal received every of their final 9 visits to Wembley although, together with two victories in opposition to opponents within the ultimate, Manchester City.
- Arsène Wenger might be on the lookout for his 11th home honour for Arsenal, however his first League Cup.